01. Application for Intention to Donate Form
- The donor applies for the Intention to Donate form from the museum by telephone, e-mail or personal visit.
02. Preliminary Investigation
- The museum investigates the collection route of the archive material (including copyrights, portrait rights, etc.), the condition and quantity of its original form (depending on the medium), and issues a temporary receipt to the donor.
03. Discussion by the Collection Committee
- The Collection Committee is convened to discuss the receipt of archive materials to be donated.
04. Receipt of Donation as Archive Material
- The museum registers the receipt of the donation as an archive material from the donor. When a donation is not accepted, the material is returned to the donor.
05. Confirmation of Receipt of Donated Archive Material
- The museum issues the receipt for the donated archive material.