National Folk Museum of Korea - Guidelines for Visitors
※ Vaccination certificate/negative confirmation system is mandatory
- Applicable period: 2021.12.6.(Mon) ~ 2022.1.17.(Mon)
- Available to enter the museum after confirming vaccination status.
Visitors who are fully vaccinatged, confirmed negative PCR test results (valid for 48 hours), (or exceptions such as PCR-negative, under 18, recovered, or unable to be vaccinated by medical reasons).
- Access is allowed after confirming the relevant documents or ID
*Exceptions: Children under 11 years old
**Applicable to 12-18 year olds from 3/1/2022
National Folk Museum of Korea SEOUL
- Available to visit exhibitions and join guided tours without online pre-reservation.
- Children's Museum: Online pre-reservation is mandatory.(Currently, only Korean service is available)
※ 50 people per session, walk-in is unavailable.
▶ Make a reservation
National Folk Museum of Korea PAJU
Online pre-reservation is mandatory.(Currently, only Korean service is available)
※ 100 people per session (20 people per the children’s experience room)▶ Make a reservation